Here you can see the answers to the most frequently asked questions at a glance.
Is a deposit required?
After booking, we ask you to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price booked. After receiving the deposit, we will send you a confirmation of the booking.
What is included in the prices?
All prices quoted on the website include VAT. Breakfast is included in the room rates. Apartment prices are per unit and night including final cleaning. All prices are without visitor's tax (€ 3.20 per person and night).
How can I pay on site?
In our hotel you have the possibility to pay in cash, by bank card (Maestro) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Is there a public transport connection?
Of course, there is. The bus stop (Galtür village square) for the free ski and hiking bus is only a 3-minute walk away.
When are the rooms/apartments ready for occupancy and when do I have to leave at the latest?
Check-in is possible from 3:00pm on the day of arrival. If you arrive after 6:00pm, please inform us briefly. On the day of departure, please check out and vacate the accommodation by 10:00am at the latest.
When are the Café Rasis and the hotel bar open?
The café and the hotel bar are open daily from 3:00pm.
What kind of baby equipment is available at the Berghotel Rasis?
Baby equipment (baby cot, highchair, bed guard) is available free of charge on request.
When and for how long is breakfast available and under what conditions can I book breakfast when staying in an apartment?
When is the wellness area at the Berghotel Rasis open?
In Winter our wellness area is open daily from 4:00 to 7:30 pm. On request, we also open the wellness area in summer. Bath towels are available for you at all times. If you also need a bathrobe and slippers, they are available at the reception.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
Pets are only allowed in our hotel on request. They are generally not allowed in the Fluchthorn apartment and in the Silvretta, the Fädnerspitze and the Ballunspitze rooms.
Are there any discounts for children?
- 0-3 years free stay
- 4-7 years 50% reduction
- 8-14 years 30% reduction
- 15-17 years 10% reduction
The child discounts do not apply when booking one of our apartments.
Is there a surcharge for a short stay?
For stays of up to 3 nights we charge a short stay supplement of 10% on the room rate per person and night.
Are there any reductions for a long-term stay?
We are happy to give you a discount for stays of 3 weeks or more (21 nights).
Where can I park my car during my holiday?
You are welcome to use the free parking spaces directly at our hotel.
Is smoking allowed at the Berghotel Rasis?
Our hotel is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is only allowed on the balconies and in the outdoor areas. If this ban is not observed, we take the liberty of charging cleaning fees.
How are cancellations handled?
- The right of cancellation according to § 18 p. 1 line 10 FAGG does not apply. Instead, the provisions of the Austrian Hotel Industry Conditions apply:
- You can cancel free of charge up to 3 months before arrival.
- Between 3 months to 1 month before arrival, the cancellation fee is 40% of the travel price.
- Between 1 month to 1 week before arrival, the fee is 70 %, in case of cancellation within the last week before arrival 90 %. In case of early departure, 100 % will be charged.
- To save costs and inconveniences, we recommend getting travel cancellation insurance.
- As a special service, we will be happy to take out the insurance for you. You will receive further information on this on your booking confirmation.
- Please note: If you do not wish to get cancellation insurance, you will be liable for any costs incurred in the event of cancellation or interruption of your trip.
Is the Silvretta Card included in my booking?
In summer, the Silvretta Card is included with every stay at the Berghotel Rasis.
Where can I store my skiing and hiking equipment safely and dry?
For your convenience you can store your equipment in the designated ski cellar including boot dryer in our hotel.